Thursday, September 3, 2009

A little more explanation

I've more time today so here's a more complete explanation of what the heck I'm doing.

I'm a long-time RPG player and GM.  I recently ended a D&D 3.5 campaign set in a homebrew world.  The world was pretty generic D&D stuff, but I had a few ideas that were (in my not-so-humble opinion) pretty cool.  Those ideas never really saw play, though due to a lack of planning and time.  So I'm going to set out to re-build that world from scratch without the pressures and deadlines of a bi-weekly game to run.  I'll start with the macro-level history, geography and culture of the game world, then tighten in to detail a starting area for low-level characters.  Along the way, hopefully I can build a world that will make for a fun campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment